What is Google Analytics and use of it in Digital Marketing?
Google Search Analytics is the mostly used web and mobile app analytics service offered by google on internet free of cost. It is a data-collection and reporting tool which alliance to user/visitors whom we considered the traffic in terms of analytics. It generally provide you with useful consumer behavior insights, also you will get the entire knowledge of where and how you are getting the users in terms of gender, location, audience more over the tracking of user flow and many more.
What you will learn in Google Analytics certification course?
– Google Analytics introduction
– how to use google analytics
– Google analytics account formation
– Google analytics insights structure
– setting up funnels in goals and their importance
– Integration of AdWords, analytics account and their benefits
– Measuring performance of marketing campaigns via Google analytics
– What is link tagging and use of google tag manager
– Google analytics code intergration on website
– Role of Goals and conversions,how to setup goals and thier types
– Understanding filters & segments and how to setup it.
– How to view customized reports
– What is cookies tracking and their types used by google analytics
– How to Set up analytics account
– What is bounce rate and how to reduce it and how it differ from exit rate
– Analysing and monitoring of traffic source and behaviour
– What is google analytics premium, WordPress and sales-force and how its safe