Because of its extensive plugin library, WordPress is the most configurable CMS on the market. It also has some fantastic design plugins that can assist developers in taking their website to the next level. However, with so many options accessible, it can be difficult to locate the ideal tools.
Today, you will see top selections for the finest WordPress plugins for design.
What Exactly Is a Design Plugin?
A design plugin is a new tech that empowers developers to modify the front or back end of their webpage. This can be done by changing existing elements or by adding new or improved versions of other WordPress components.
In reality, most WordPress plugins will fulfill this description. Not all of them, however, is design plugins.
What truly distinguishes these plugins is their ability to change the design of your WordPress posts, pages, or certain graphic elements. This is what this list will concentrate on. Keep in mind, however, that the viability of each plugin is heavily dependent on the nature of your WordPress website.
The Most Effective Design Plugins
Calendar of Events
- Almost every website hosts an event of some kind, and some do it more frequently than others. In these circumstances, you’ll need a plugin to assist you to display your events, and The Events Calendar is the best solution.
- With over 800,000 active installs, it is the most popular events-focused plugin on WordPress.
- With this plugin, you can create entire calendars for all of your events, complete with the name and time. If someone clicks on it, they will also be able to find out other useful information such as the location (with a map) or how to join in the event.
- This plugin is also ideal for business schedules. Gyms, for example, might use the plugin to list their weekly workout classes. It’s also ideal for clubs and organizations that host meetings or webinars. The best aspect is that it is completely free and ready to use after activation.
The Events Calendar’s Advantages
- Google Maps should be used to connect all event venues.
- With Day View, you can see occurrences daily.
- Add tooltips to all events that are shown in the month view.
- The cost of The Events Calendar
- It is free to use.
Grid Gallery WordPress Plugin is a must-have.
Essential Grid Gallery WordPress Plugin, our first premium plugin on the list, is one of the best WordPress layout plugins available. It specializes in creating configurable grids for posts, photographs, items, reviews, social media profiles, and about anything else you can think of.
It is WordPress’s ultimate grid layout tool.
This application allows you to create a grid of any size or shape from a variety of sources. For example, you can use the plugin to display Woo Commerce products or to broadcast your social media stream from any of the major sites such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Its customizations are what truly distinguishes this plugin as the finest for grid layout design. It comes with a plethora of easy-to-customize templates, but developing from scratch allows you a plethora of possibilities, such as designing your visual skin and font options.
All of this is accomplished through the use of a drag-and-drop interface.
The Advantages of the Essential Grid Gallery WordPress Plugin
- Allows you to use grids on any form of content.
- It operates well with Woo Commerce.
- Ideal for construction Video galleries on YouTube
- Essential Grid Gallery WordPress Plugin Cost
- A standard license costs $69, to begin with.
- The cost of an extended license starts at $170.
The introduction of the drag and drop interface is one innovation that has made web development more approachable to beginners. The DragDropr plugin enables users to generate web content using a drag-and-drop interface on a variety of CMS platforms, including WordPress.
And all of the information it generates is completely responsive!
They provide several options for determining which material appears on different screen sizes. After all, not all information that appears well on a desktop will appear well on a mobile device. This includes responsive sliders as well!
You’re probably asking how this is even possible. All changes you make are saved in HTML code, which aids in the SEO of your website. It also has another advantageous side effect in that you can easily alter your theme without affecting the content you published.
Advantages of DragDropr
- Drag and drop products to customize which information is displayed.
- With 200 places available, you can store all of your stuff as blocks.
- Check out your content on any screen size.
- Plans for a single account start at $14.90.
- Agency plans start at $119.
- White Label plans start at $198 per month.
Jetpack is the most feature-rich plugin available. It is in charge of your website’s security, traffic analytics, performance monitoring, content customization choices, image optimization, backups, and much more. It’s also a one-stop optimized package.
As a result, it is still the most popular WordPress tool, with over 5 million active installations.
While the plugin has no aesthetic influence on the front end of your website, it has an impact on almost every other part of it. As a result, it is one of the best tools for WordPress web designers, and the statistics back this up.
Jetpack is a module-based system. It includes numerous features, not all of which are active by default. Instead, you must manually enable some modules, which is as simple as turning a switch. In terms of the number of features available, no other plugin compares to Jetpack.
- Keep track of your website’s uptime and downtime, and send out email alerts when it goes down.
- Functionality for Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is added.
- Allows your website’s images to be lazyloaded on posts and pages.
The cost of the Jetpack
- There is a free version available.
- Plans start at $79.95 for a full year.
- Security Daily plans start at $19.95 per month.
- Backup Daily plans start at $7.95 per day.
SEO by Yoast
- Many people may not think of Yoast SEO as one among WordPress plugins for design; after all, it specializes in SEO. However, I believe it qualifies. This is because it aids in the design of the content you create.
- It not only gives you SEO tips while you’re creating content, but it also gives you readability tips. As a result, the quality of your written content will significantly improve.
- Yoast SEO will give authors a checklist of topics to keep an eye on for both SEO and readability when they are writing content. This comprises, among other things, the number of internal and external links, keyword usage, meta description analysis, and header and subheader analysis.
- The plugin examines the number of transition sentences, the percentage of passive sentences, consecutive sentences (sentences that begin with the same word), sentence length, subheading distribution, and other factors for readability. It’s a must-have for any blog.
Yoast SEO Advantages
- Creates an XML sitemap to assist search engines in crawling your website.
- Decrease the amount of time it takes your webpage to launch.
- Over 15 distinct languages are supported.
- The cost of Yoast SEO
- There is a free version available.
- The Yoast SEO Premium license costs $89 per year.
- If you install WordPress on many websites, you most likely have your own set of base-building preferences. As an outcome, the Duplicator plugin is your best friend if you’re starting up your core WordPress installation for the moment at least.
- Of course, if you just intend to run one website, the plugin may be ineffective.
- The tool’s objective is to help with site migrations when moving from one web host to another. For developers who frequently create new sites or subdomains, you can set up your ideal base-build and then clone it.
- The framework of your website is the most significant aspect of your design, according to most seasoned developers. As a result, having a tool that allows you to set it up exactly how you want it in only a few minutes is a tool worth having.
- As long as the same features are required in the first place.
- You can move your archives to the destination location by dragging and dropping them.
- Google Drive and Dropbox are among the cloud storage solutions that are compatible.
- Ideal for cloning your website to test new features.
Cost of a Duplicator
- There is a free version available.
- Personal plans start at $69 per year and go up from there.
- Plans for freelancers start at $89 per year.
- Annual business plans start at $149.
- A Gold package is available for a one-time fee of $799.
Instead of paying a WordPress website designer hundreds of dollars to develop your website, these design plugins may let you mold your website into anything. Web programming has grown so simple over the years that anyone with the correct tools can do it.
Because of its extensive plugin library, WordPress is very configurable. And, as you can see, the tools are effective, simple to use, and, in most cases, free.