WooCommerce is a popular plugin for WordPress that converts this blog platform into a fully-featured online store. Going a step further, a WooCommerce dropshipping plugin helps you source products from different countries, sell them on your e-commerce website, and deliver them directly to buyers without holding inventory.
With dropshipping using a WordPress website equipped with WooCommerce, it is easier to become an online retailer as it compensates for the features that WooCommerce lacks. These plugins help you run a dropshipping store supported by a seamless user experience for your customers. Hence, people are more inclined than ever to set up their online store using an exceptional combination of an excellent WooCommerce dropshipping plugin and a dependable supplier as a partner.
In this blog, we have listed the 6 best WooCommerce dropshipping plugins, covering every detail that you need to know.
Before we jump on the list, first, let’s understand what exactly dropshipping is:
What Is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is an efficient system for online retailers who are just starting up. With dropshipping, online store owners don’t have to keep the products in stock. Instead, all orders are sent to dropshippers and business owners fulfill orders by purchasing products from vendors and then ship them directly to buyers. Due to lower costs and reduced efforts, dropshipping has gained huge popularity to make money online. Once you find the right dropshipper, you can start selling a range of products without stocking a single item.
There are a plethora of benefits of dropshipping. First, no need to stock products. Also, you don’t need significant investment to set up your store or worry about the supply chain. You can even ship the products with your branding and packaging. Hence, building brand recognition to expand your eCommerce business in the future.
To explain the dropshipping business model in simpler words, we have described each step of its process:
- You, a retailer, identify your niche to sell products
- You find the best products in that niche, not necessarily from your country. Most dropshipping businesses get products from AliExpress, a well-known Chinese online retail company owned by the giant Alibaba Group.
- Locate and partner with one or more suppliers. You mutually agree on the price, payment terms, branding on packaging, etc.
- List all the items in your e-commerce store or on Amazon, eBay, etc.
- A customer places an order in your store and pays for it. The amount will be what you pay to the supplier plus your profit margin and overheads
- You transfer the order to the supplier and pay them the agreed price
- The supplier packs the ordered item and ships it directly to the buyer
Now that you are aware of the concept of dropshipping, it’s time to read about the top 6 highly-recommended WooCommerce dropshipping plugins. So, let’s dig in:
AliExpress marketplace is one of the most popular places to source products for a dropshipping store. It offers a great range of products from several manufacturers across China. AliDropship is an amazing WooCommerce dropshipping plugin that is designed for this particular Chinese retail giant, allowing you to leverage the wide product pool and automate the dropshipping process. It is a straightforward method to import thousands of products from AliExpress into an e-commerce store and then fulfill orders. The plugin can either be used with WooCommerce or as a standalone WordPress e-commerce store. There are paid ecommerce WordPress themes as well that can serve added advantage for a successful ecommerce store.
It installs within no time, enables you to list all the products that are currently available on AliExpress, allows you to automatically adjust pricing, set profile variables, and control how things work and look on the website. AliDropship is a flexible plugin that streamlines order fulfillment with just one click and tracks orders and sends notifications to customers to update them about their order status.
You get AliDropship for a one-time fee of $89. For this amount, you get the following features:
- Automation tools, including search and import, auto product information updates, ePacket shipping filter, auto-pricing, order fulfillment and tracking, and inventory management
- WooCommerce compatibility
- Single click product import via a Chrome extension
- Inventory management
- Functional addons
- Unlimited number of products and variations
- Integrated image editor and customizable themes
- Marketing tools, including discount coupons, product reviews, email list builder, etc.
- Live statistics via Google Analytics
- Integrated payment gateways (PayPal, Stripe, etc.)
- Cashback scheme where sales earn commissions of up to 8%.
- Updates and support
Dropified is trusted by many as it integrates seamlessly with various e-commerce platforms, including WooCommerce, providing a viable plugin that uses AliExpress and others to fulfill orders. Using Chrome extension, it enables you to add AliExpress products to your online store with just a click. Moreover, this dropshipping plugin supports Amazon, eBay, Costco, and several other dropshippers to ensure a more rounded approach.
It makes it easier to add products from within the plugin and list them as quickly as possible. Its powerful research tool enables you to research products meticulously so you can sell more profitable and popular products. Dropified automates many day-to-day tasks that operate a dropshipping store, order fulfillment being one of them. Hence, freeing up enough time for you to focus on core business and its growth.
Dropified’s free version includes:
- Chrome extension to add products from supplier’s websites to your store
- Automatic margin markup
- Easy to use dashboard
- Access to a massive product catalog from suppliers, such as Alibaba, AliExpress, eBay, etc.
- Save up to 500 products to custom product boards
- Integrated image editor
- Access to extensive training resources
There are two premium plans – ‘Build’ costs $228/ year plus 3% of your transaction fees, and ‘Grow’ costs $564/ year with no additional transaction fees. Monthly subscriptions are also available. The paid plan bundles more features:
- 14-day free trial
- Unlimited orders
- Advanced photo editing
- Three stores and four user accounts
- One-click product adding and saving (save up to 10,000 products)
- Automatic order fulfillment
- Order management and tracking
- Product and inventory synchronization
- Profit dashboard
- Unlimited product listings for Facebook and Google
- Import reviews from AliExpress
- Downloads original product information and images
- No AliExpress affiliate commissions
- Updates and support
DropshipMe is a freemium WooCommerce dropshipping plugin that allows you to import thousands of best-selling products from a curated list so you can easily build a fully-functional online store with detailed product data. Although you have less freedom because of a curated list from suppliers and products, suppliers are vetted for reliability hence, they work efficiently. DropshipMe doesn’t automate a dropshipping store but facilitates finding the most suitable products to sell in it. Therefore, reducing product research to the bare minimum and helping you identify niches for potential growth and locate the best suppliers/products. You also need not spend hours editing product details before pushing them to the website.
The fact that every product is handpicked in almost every category makes DropshipMe an ideal choice for creating a scalable store. From product titles, images, to descriptions, everything is already optimized for best conversions. Moreover, it also imports customer reviews to add social proof to product pages. The plugin selects the best suppliers with a proven track record to ensure that orders are delivered on time and meet customer expectations.
You don’t pay for the plugin but for packages you import. The plan ranges between $29 and $199 depending on whether you want to import 100 or 1,000 products. Key features of DropshipMe include:
- 50,000+ handpicked products
- Powerful product search and filter tools
- Recommended pricing markup
- Easy to add products with just a few clicks
- Professionally edited product titles
- One-click import for all products
- Real customer reviews
- Lifelong customer support
- Access to various handpicked, previously vetted suppliers for quality products and reliable service
WooDropship is another well-known WooCommerce dropshipping plugin that works well with AliExpress, importing products into your WooCommerce website. It functions in a similar way to AliDropship, you find products on AliExpress, add them to the store using the plugin, set price and profit margin, and customize the look of the front end. In addition, it comes with a neat Google Chrome extension so you can easily add products to your online store while browsing the AliExpress platform. This cool feature makes it hassle-free to add inventory to your e-commerce store.
WooDropship automatically syncs inventory so that buyers don’t end up ordering out-of-stock products. With price synchronization, you can set rules to add prices with a desired profit margin. You can also use AliExpress images and edit them along with customizing product descriptions.
WooDropship offers a 7-day free trial and the two pricing plans are:
Monthly plan – $20 per month for 5,000 product variants and 100 orders per month
Lifetime plan – $97 one-time for unlimited variants and orders
You get the following features with paid plans:
- Import unlimited products from AliExpress using Chrome extension
- Easy product management
- Unlimited orders
- Chrome extension for product import, including images, titles, descriptions, variants, and prices
- Sales reporting
- Customized product details and prices
- Automatic order fulfillment
- Variant mapping
- Novice oriented dashboard
Spocket is a commonly used WooCommerce dropshipping plugin that helps you source products from suppliers in the US and EU. It allows you to sell products globally but they will be fulfilled from the EU or US. Spocket is an easy-to-use plugin where you simply have to install it, start a free trial, add dropshippers and various products, set a profit margin, and you are ready to sell. Using a selected list of dropshippers for the fulfillment, the plugin enables you to add products quickly from within it.
Spocket is also preferred as it offers decent wholesale rates. So, even if it is not that powerful as other WooCommerce dropshipping plugins, you can make higher profits using it. In Spocket, you can import products in the following categories:
- Fashion and Clothing
- Electronics and Tech
- Home and Garden
There is a 30% to 60% discount that makes your dropshipping store more profitable.
You can seek a 14-day free trial and then for one of the four plans as per the features and the number of products:
Starter- $12 per month
Pro- $49 per month
Empire- $99 per month
Unicorn- $299 per month
Its list of top features includes:
- Discounted import products
- Great wholesale rates to add profitability
- Unlimited orders
- One-click order fulfillment
- Powerful search and filters for adding products
- Shipment tracking
- Markup automation
- Fully-WooCommerce (and Shopify) compatible
- Real-time inventory updates
- Global pricing rules
- Flat rate shipping
- Branded invoicing
- Premium chat support
Spreadr is a bit different WooCommerce dropshipping plugin as it is not designed to be a store plugin. To use Spreadr, you need to have an existing website with content thereby, making it the right choice for sites that want to add a store as an additional feature rather than a dedicated e-commerce website.
This dropshipping plugin uses Amazon in two ways:
- Sign up for Amazon Associates, work as a standard affiliate, and earn commission by sending people to Amazon to buy products.
- Take orders directly and then process them on Amazon as a dropshipping arrangement. Yes, it’s a bit more work but you get full control over your margins.
Spreadr has five pricing plans:
Basic- $6 per month
Pro- $12 per month
Gold- $20 per month
Super- $35 per month
Jumbo- $60 per month
Its offers the following key features:
- Useful bulk import tool
- Curated products showcase
- Decent commission rates for certain products
- Customizable product info
- Locally stored product data
- Auto-sync product details
- Raw affiliate links
- Bulk products import
- Pricing rules
- Amazon customer reviews
Do you want to set up your online store? Then you don’t have to buy an expensive readymade store. You simply need to install any of the above-mentioned WooCommerce dropshipping plugins, find a dropshipper, and the rest of the process is simple, cost-effective, and accessible.